What is your level of stress and what is it doing to your overall health? Check this out!
It has been noted by the American Medical Association that stress is the basic cause of more than 60% of all human illnesses and diseases. From weight gain, obesity, IBS & digestive disorders, decrease in energy and even sex drive, stress is a contributing factor. There are many ways to address stress management and, well, we actually do a little bit of many of these:
- Prayer, Meditation, and Devotions
- Jesus Always – Embracing Joy in His Presence by Sarah Young
- Mornings with the Holy Spirit – Listening to the Still, Small voice of God by Jennifer LeClaire
- Exercise, Walking, Strength, Steps, Yoga
- Start with 30 minutes of continuous movement in your home (make your bed, open up the curtains, organize anything out of place, tackle the stairs for five minutes in between tasks to get your heart rate up).
- Kettlebell or free weights in your home, planks, push-ups, wall pushes or step pushes, squats.
- Yoga with Adriane on Youtube! She is fabulous and has hundreds of free videos with varying degree of difficulty. Link to get started with Adriane.
- Outdoor activities, walking, bike riding, or even shopping inside if weather isn’t optimal! Keep moving!
- Get a good nights sleep – hours of power are between 10pm and 4am. Sleep Support
- Nutrition and natural supplements to help your body adapt and/or repair itself from the impacts of stress:
- Natural Herbs and Adaptogens –
- We use Ionix® Supreme which is a nutrient-rich tonic daiily, featuring a blend of Adaptogens designed to deliver a balanced infusion of energy, and stamina support. Perfect for everyday use, this whole-body regulator helps buffer the body from stress and improve mental performance. It combats stress, focuses your mind, and elevates daily performance. Whether it is a tough workout, a rough day, or a stressful time in your life, adaptogens have been shown to help your body adjust.
- EShots which are e+™ is a natural energy shot featuring a selection of Adaptogens ideal for combating stress, providing clarity, and promoting physical performance. The addition of naturally sourced caffeine (from green tea and yerba mate) provides energy to help kick-start your workout or power you through a busy day.
- IsaGenesis® – Antioxidant protection to combat the biochemical change that occurs as a result of stress. Based on Nobel Prize winning science.
- Daily Essentials – Supports overall health, including cardiovascular, brain, cellular, and immune systems.
- Natural Herbs and Adaptogens –
- Fuel your body with dense nutrition –Studies have shown that those who are struggling with chronic stress are more prone to cravings. Fueling your body with nutritionally dense meal replacement shakes can help you stay satiated throughout the day and much less likely to cave to your appetite. Here are our favorite convenient choices, IsaLean® Shakes and IsaLean® Bars.
- Here are a couple of additional options to mediate the impacts that stress has already caused to your body.
- Gut Health with IsaBiome™ Probiotics – With nearly 80% of our immune system found in our digestive tract and everything depending on the health of our gut, Probiotics are a clear component of health. Akong with…..
- IsaFlush® – A natural herbal supplement to encourage digestive regularity. Magnesium and gentle cleansing herbs promote balanced digestive regularity and intestinal comfort, without the use of harsh laxatives or stimulants.
- Aromatherapy Enhance your relaxation time with Essence by Isagenix Essential Oils. Both Isagenix Lavender and Isagenix Frankincense Essential Oils have been shown to help you decompress by creating a soothing environment. During your next quiet time, try adding one of these oils to a diffuser for a more relaxing experience. Diffuser and set – (can purchase individually for use in your own diffuser or to use topically).
- Breathing exercises also to get your blood moving to your brain and other vital organs.With John Spender. Link to breathing Video.
Also part of my daily regimen is AMPED™ NOx to increase oxygen delivery to my brain which also supports cognitive health and improves appearance of your skin!
- Massage for stress relief. Link to Video.
One thought on “Tips to mitigate the effects of stress on your body”