This is one of our rotational dishes. It’s quick flavorful, and satisfying. We make it when we have abundance of fresh garden cherry tomatoes and when we don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen prepping our dinner.
2 cloves minced garlic, Olive Oil, Tomatoes – fresh or canned, pitted olives, 2 grilled or roasted chicken breast, pasta of your choice, Italian seasonings, and parmasan cheese
Steps: (20-30 min meal)
- I take a couple cloves of minced garlic, with olive oil (you can use any olive oil and I somtimes use the oil that the olives packed in. Especially if I have some herbed mixed olives in the refrigerator or pantry as that adds more complex flavors to the dish).
- Grill a couple of chicken breasts that have been seasoned with pepper seasonings such as Lawry’s that doesn’t have added salt. And then cut the chicken into bite size chuncks.
- Boil some water and prepare your favorite pasta.
- While the chicken is cooking and the pasta water is warming, I add a variety of fresh cherry size tomatoes and 15-20 pitted calamata and green olives. Add Italian seasonings. Heat through and then toss in the chicken while the pasta is finishing.
- You can also top with a little fresh parmasan and basil