This is such a simple and tasty recipe.
2 cloves minced garlic, Olive Oil, Tomatoes – fresh or canned, pitted calamata olives, 2 grilled or roasted chicken breast, pasta of your choice, Italian seasonings, and parmasan cheese
Steps: (20-30 min meal)
- I take a couple cloves of minced garlic, with olive oil (you can use any olive oil and I somtimes use the oil that the olives packed in. Especially if I have some herbed mixed olives in the refrigerator or pantry as that adds more complex flavors to the dish).
- Grill a couple of chicken breasts that have been seasoned with pepper seasonings such as Lawry’s that doesn’t have added salt. And then cut the chicken into bite size chuncks.
- Boil some water and prepare your favorite pasta.
- While the chicken is cooking and the water is boiling I add fresh or canned tomatoes, and 15-20 pitted calamata olives. Add Italian seasonings. Heat through and then toss in the chicken while the pasta is finishing.
- You can also top with a little fresh parmasan and add a vegetable on the side. Here we roasted a little brocolli.