This rice recipe brings a bright flavor to a side dish of rice by using lime juice and fresh cilantro and green onions. You will love its freshness beside many favorite main dishes that pairs well with rice. Just consider these ingredients and added citrus along side vegetable skewers, chicken, pork, seafood, and beef kebabs for instance!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup chopped fresh green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium sauce-pan; stir in rice.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in butter and salt.
- Combine cilantro, green onions, and lime juice.
- Add to rice; stir well.