This dish was so flavorful. It has a sweet and spicy pineapple chili dressing that really pulls it all together. It is also very healthy, paleo-friendly, gluten free, and full of nutrients!!
Prep 10 minutes Cook 30 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Servings 2 servings Calories 459cal
- 8 oz Chicken Breast
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cups Cauliflower cut
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cilantro roughly chopped
- 3/4 cups corn kernels
- 4 Pineapple rings or 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1/4 Cup Onion diced
- 2 cups greens
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 avocado sliced
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Adobe sauce (I used some from chilies in adobe sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Place the chicken into a bowl and cover with the juice from half a lime. Let it sit and marinate while you prep the rest of the ingredients
- Toss the cut up cauliflower with the olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook it on the grill or oven until tender, about 10-15 minutes, stir once or twice as needed.
- While the cauliflower is cooking mix together all the ingredients for the dressing except for the olive oil. Then, slowly whisk in the olive oil until well mixed. Set aside.
- Rub the chicken with the cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper. Then cook the chicken in the oven or on the grill.
- While the cauliflower and chicken are cooking, place the corn, pineapple and onions in a grill basket and cook until sligthy charred. The pineapple rings can go directly on the grill too if you prefer. about 5-10 minutes
- Now that the cauliflower is done cooking and both the chicken and salsa are cooking, place the cauliflower and cilantro into a food processor and pulse until small and rice-like.
- Divide the cooked cauliflower rice, greens, tomato and avocado between two bowls. Slice the chicken and divide it between the plates, followed by the grilled salsa.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top of each plate and season to taste