Whole Blend IsaLean® Shake is a complete meal that delivers balanced nutrition from whole food ingredients. With vitamins and minerals sourced from organic whole vegetables along with 24 grams of high-quality whey-based protein, this perfectly balanced shake is wellness simplified.
What makes Whole Blend Shakes so good? We’re breaking it down one ingredient at a time.
Vitamins and Minerals Sourced From Organic Whole Vegetables
Whole Blend Shakes provide 21 vitamins and minerals sourced from non-GMO, organic whole vegetables.
- Vegetable extract blend: Made with broccoli, spinach, kale, pumpkin, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, chlorella, maitake mushroom, and shiitake mushroom, this blend delivers vitamins and minerals in their naturally occurring forms and provides vitamin diversity, also known as vitamers.
- Ionic Alfalfa™:A proprietary alfalfa juice concentrate containing naturally occurring trace minerals.
Clean, Responsible Protein
Protein is an essential component of balanced nutrition, no matter what your wellness goals are. Whole Blend Shakes are packed with 24 grams of nourishing dairy protein, including undenatured whey protein from grass-fed cows.
- Exclusive Myo-IsaLean® Complex: Myo-IsaLean Complex features undenatured whey protein from grass-fed cows, milk protein concentrate, and nonfat milk. Whey protein has an excellent amino acid profile rich in the branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Whole Blend Shakes have a naturally sweet flavor with 1 gram of added sugar per serving and 6 grams of total sugar. Milk and other dairy ingredients contribute naturally occurring sugars, while these ingredients contribute added sweetness:
- Molasses powder: A product of drying pure molasses from the sugar cane plant that includes natural minerals and a more complex flavor.
- Honey powder: A natural source of sugar that provides the perfect hint of sweetness.
- Stevia leaf extract: A South American herb that is naturally sweeter than sugar and provides no calories.
Dietary Fiber for Digestive Wellness
Fiber is an important component of any healthful diet, and many people aren’t getting the recommended daily amount. To help close the gap, Whole Blend Shake supplies 8 grams of dietary fiber from plant-based sources.
- Chia seed powder: An extract from the seed of the chia plant that supplies insoluble fiber.
- Cellulose: Naturally found in all plants, this source of dietary insoluble fiber gives fruits and vegetables their structure
- Soluble vegetable fiber: A high-quality source of digestion-resistant starch that acts as a prebiotic fiber, supporting beneficial bacteria in the gut.
A Perfect Blend of Good Fats
Getting the right kinds of fats is an important part of good nutrition. Whole Blend Shakes provide 6 grams of good fats to round out the nutrition in this superfood meal.
- Sunflower oil: Pressed from sunflower seeds, sunflower oil is a rich source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
- Medium-chain triglyceride oil: Extracted from coconuts, this source of fat is rapidly absorbed and used as energy because of its relatively small chain length, providing readily available fuel for the body.
Deliciously Flavored, Naturally
- Natural flavors: The term “natural flavors” is a regulated term used to define flavorings created using only components found in nature. They are generally made of essential oils, essences, or extracts; fruit juices; and spices.
- Sea salt: Produced from the evaporation of seawater, sea salt is used to enhance flavor.
- Xanthan gum: A natural gum that acts as a soluble fiber and is used as a thickener.
Probiotics for Added Support
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: A beneficial bacteria belonging to the genus Lactobacillus that resides in the gastrointestinal tract and is commonly found in dairy products like yogurt.
A No-Compromise, Artfully Crafted Shake To Nourish the Body
Whole Blend IsaLean Shake was carefully created with your wellbeing in mind. Isagenix follows a no-compromise quality policy that ensures each product you receive has met the highest standards of manufacturing and quality assurance.
Click HERE to try it and see! or for Canadian Consumers Click HERE
Isagenix products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Isagenix products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.